Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Traffic for a Nut on a Battlefield

I am not getting the traffic I had hoped for, or the comments. I encourage you to tell your friends what a whacko I am, and where my blog is.  Every loves a good nut job! One of my long term goals here is to inspire others to take the time to look at their life, where it has been, how it got there, why it's not where they want it to be. And decide that if life is running them, they stop it, and begin making small changes so they can begin running it! Everyone doesn't have to ride 2800 miles to do that, but there comes a time in everyones life when we just have to stop and look around. Not to smell the roses, as sweet as they may be, but to see the battlefield!

1 comment:

  1. I think you should get more traffic too. Maybe one of these days you will for sure..

    ReplyDelete